We aim to build a reputation as a school with high standards and a professional approach that meets the needs of the community. This will include:
- As an Independent Public School, working collaboratively to better meet community needs.
- High standards of behaviour and school dress.
- Students rewarded for excellent behaviour and commitment in the classroom.
- Immaculate school grounds and classrooms.
- Professional, hard working staff who demonstrate high standards and a commitment to the school.
- A collaborative environment and a common approach to teaching across all classrooms.
- Direct instruction of skills in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Straight talking and honesty in communicating with parents; including plain language and being contacted in a timely manner.